listen up, these are my NY resolutions. not because you care, but because i need to post this for myself so i remember them.
1. count my calories and excercise again. i did this for about 6 months in 2011 and lost 25 lbs! looking to lose about 15 more and i will be at my goal weight…. yeeps!!
2. drink less alcohol. maybe not TOO much less because i love it too much, but… sort of goes hand in hand with number 1.
3. work harder on keeping our budget! we do a budget almost every month but we really only stick with it for like 2 weeks and say fuck it. we need to pay off debts and save up some monay monay.
4. read more. because i like, never read. somehow i got away with not reading a shit ton of classics so i’m starting with To Kill a Mockingbird. (shut up, no i really have never read it)
5. learn how to spell “exercise”
This car ride back to our home in nashville is soo long and dark! At least I have a sleepy kitty that’s cuddling with me the whole time. Otherwise, I think I might just scream.
On side note, we had an amazing time in Fort Wayne for our Christmas and friend time!! Every single day and night kicked some serious asses.
going to my first christmas party of the year tonight!! so excited. i want to wear my red pants, but i want to wear my red lipstick… is that too much red? i don’t wanna look like a freak.
also, Tick friend is back from tour. i foresee sleepless nights ahead. including tonight. huzzah!